- make credentials and base url variables optional
get_page_instance(missing page kwargs before page construction)
- navigation will no more be initialized automatically with an open browser by default since pypom_navigation is used by third party plugins even for non UI plugins. This way we avoid to open a browser if it is not needed and explicitly requested with a set page or visit page
- you can override the default page timeout using a
- add new method
- navigation initialized with kwargs (including variables coming from pytest variables too)
- add global timeout for all pages (default 10)
- base_page fixture no longer opens page by default. It’s up to you visiting a page now
- support fallback page classes in action_performed
- Add update_page and action_performed methods on navigation.
- Wait for pages to load when visiting them.
- First release